No information available
|STKILDA AIRPORT BUS EXPRESS SERVICE
|Due to the redevelopment programme at Melbourne Airport, our drop off point will be on the
ground level Zone 3 (Direct Buses) area. effective 1/8/2013
Go to our pick up point page and click on Melbourne Airport for a map.
Please note , access into the Airport is becoming very busy and delays may be caused by the
new development of the Airport. We recommend you allow an extra 30 minutes in your scheduling;
- For domestic Virgin flights allow 60 to 90 minutes.
- For domestic Qantas flights allow 60 to 90 minutes.
- For domestic Jet Star flights allow 60 to 90 minutes.
- For domestic Rex flights allow 60 to 90 minutes.
- For domestic Tiger flights allow a minimum of 120 minutes.
- For international flights not to New Zealand allow 120 to 180 minutes.
- For international flights to New Zealand allow 90 to 120 minutes.
Please note the above is a rough guide, please check and confirm with your airline regarding their check in policies.
The Airport Bus has struck a deal with accommodation houses in St Kilda allowing us to offer free transfers to selected accommodation. To be eligible for a free transfer you must stay 3 nights or more at: Base; Coffee Palace or Home Travellers , and you may travel free to your accommodation using our bus from the Airport. Please note you must get your confirmation number from your accommodation prior to travel otherwise the free transfer may not be possible.
Habitat HQ offer a door to door service, you will need to contact Habitat HQ for further details.